- Responsible for overall strategy and performance of Advartis Group in Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- English qualified solicitor with 10+ years’ experience in cross-border and inward investment business.
- Clients include mainly UK, US and France based public companies as well as small and medium enterprises.
- Worked at international law firm Slaughter and May in London and Paris.
- Wide experience in commercial and business law, mergers and acquisitions and finance as well as asset leasing, structured finance, derivative instruments and the restructuring of companies.
Qualifications and Education
- Solicitor (England and Wales)
- BPP Law School
- University of Oxford, New College
- Commercial Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Inward Investment
- Commercial Real Estate
- English (native)
- French (fluent)